Here you will find answers to frequently asked questions:
When purchasing SCHMOLKE carbon components and complete wheels, we provide the first owner a warranty of 3 years from the date of purchase. For third-party brands, the warranty conditions of the respective manufacturer apply.
After logging in and registering the product in your digital customer account, you can make full use of the warranty.
Crash Replacement Service
In addition to the 3-year warranty, we offer you long-term support for all SCHMOLKE Carbon products. This means that in the event of damage that is not covered by the warranty, you can make use of our Crash Replacement Service.
You will find the serial number of your SCHMOLKE Carbon product on the invoice or on the delivery note for your order. If you no longer have the invoice at hand or if you bought your product from a retailer, you can find the serial number as follows:
Frame: Underside bottom bracket and in bottom bracket
Road handlebars/Gravel handlebars: Inside at both ends (R0000)
MTB handlebars: Inside at both ends (M0000)
Triathlon handlebars: Inside, lower end
Stem: inside, visible when front plate is removed
Wheelset: In the rim base (Ex.: L00010000)
Rims: In the rim base (ex.: Road: MCID0000 and MTB/Gravel: 29GXG0000)
Seatpost: Inside lower end (ex.: SR0000/SM0000)
Saddle: underside (0000)
There are no serial numbers on small parts and supplies.
SCHMOLKE can do carbon! We have been working with carbon fibers for 30 years, turning them into ultra-light and robust carbon components. True to our claim: #everygramcounts! We are constantly optimizing our products, developing new and lighter components and complete wheels from this high-tech material.
We call it Natural Beauty! Many of our carbon components are unpainted. On the one hand, this reduces the weight – because less grams means more performance – and on the other hand, the processed carbon fibers are clearly visible. Without paint, the smallest visual defects are immediately visible. Only perfectly processed components pass our strict quality criteria and are offered in our online shop. The quality and composition of the carbon fibers also plays an important role. Learn more about material, texture and our processing.
- You place your desired product in the desired quantity in the shopping cart.
- Then you go to the check-out and can a.) log into your account as a registered customer or b.) order as a guest. If you already have an account with SCHMOLKE Carbon, your data will automatically be transferred to the order form. If you are ordering for the first time at SCHMOLKE Carbon or if you do not want to register, please fill out the form completely.
- Then you can select your preferred form of payment and complete your order.
- You will receive an order confirmation and the invoice PDF by e-mail.
- As soon as we have received the invoice amount, we will forward your order to the shipping department.
- If you have ordered several items and not all of them are in stock, we will wait with the dispatch until your complete order is available.
- If you wish a partial delivery, please inform us after receiving the order confirmation. Additional shipping costs will then be charged to you.
- Once we have all the parts in stock, we will carefully pack your product(s) and register the shipment with our shipping agent.
- One of our shipping partners will send you an e-mail with your tracking number and inform you when the goods will arrive.
- Even after delivery, we are always available to help and advise you.
You can order from our online shop as a guest or you can create a personal account at www.schmolke-carbon.com/my-account/. With your registration, you benefit from these advantages:
- All purchases are saved in your account.
- Once you have received your order, you can quickly and conveniently register your product(s) in your account. Once registered, your 3-year warranty begins (please inform yourself about the complete warranty conditions).
- Your account will include information about your bike type or component, how-to videos and, if you want to return a product, the required return form.
- When you register for the first time, you will receive a shopping voucher for your next purchase in our online shop schmolke.com/shop valued at 50 EUR *
- You can order value vouchers online and manage them in your account.
- You will receive invitations to exclusive SCHMOLKE Carbon events and product previews as well as Early Bird offers.
* (valid indefinitely and redeemable for purchases of 200 EUR or more).
Have you found the product you want in the SCHMOLKE Carbon Shop? With the right payment method, you can complete your order quickly and securely. With a minimum purchase order of 500€ you can also conveniently finance your purchase via one of our payment partners and pay in installments.
We offer the following payment options:
- Bank transfer/advance payment
(European countries: payment processing via Holvi, international payments: Payment processing via BB-Bank)
- PayPal immediate purchase
- Installment purchase via PayPal
(Buy now and installment purchase with full PayPal service)
- Klarna instant purchase
- Financing with Klarna (Financing and instant purchase with full Klarna service)
We also leave nothing to chance when it comes to shipping. We work with experienced and reliable national and international shipping companies. This ensures that your order always arrives safely.
- Within the European Union we ship with DPD
- Internationally, we use the shipping service of letmeship.com. Letmeship.com selects the most cost-effective provider for your shipment from a selection of well-known shipping partners (such as DHL, FedEx, TNT or UPS).
Orders with a value of goods over 1.000 EUR will be shipped – within the EU – 2 working days after receipt of order. If the value of goods is less than 1,000 EUR we will ship on the same day if the order is received before 12.00 at noon. Outside the EU, shipping takes 1-2 working days longer due to customs clearance.
You have made a purchase from our online shop and ordered the wrong product? It doesn’t matter, because you can of course withdraw from the purchase within the statutory cancellation period of 14 days and return the product to us.
You will find the corresponding cancellation form under this link. Please print out the form, fill it out completely and send it back to us with the product prepaid.
Please note: Custom made products are excluded from return or exchange!
For complaints and exchange requests, please use our contact form.
Have you ordered a complete bike or a new carbon component and are looking forward to the upcoming delivery? The following tools are required for the final assembly or the assembly of the carbon parts on your bike:
- Allen key / hexagon socket
- Torx spanner
- Very important: Torque spanner!
Always refer to the assembly instructions supplied for the correct and careful assembly of the carbon components on your bike.
Please note: Damage caused by improper installation is not covered by the warranty. Here you can find out everything about the guarantee and the scope of the guarantee.